Welcome to another edition of “Where to Find Onion Links!” Since getting back onto Tor, contrary to what you might expect, it’s been difficult to find new onion links (or at least ones that are online and interesting). Plus, people have been emailing and asking many questions about how to access various things.
Some prominent lists of onion links that work right now are Onion.live, and ones that have been mentioned on other posts, like dark.fail, Darknet Live, and OnionTree.org. Plus, Daniel Winzen, who has both a clearnet site (danwin1210.me/) and an onion site (http://danielas3rtn54uwmofdo3x2bsdifr47huasnmbgqzfrec5ubupvtpid.onion/), features an onion crawler on said site, somewhat like Fresh Onions.
Also, since not Evil has come back, that’s a decent source, although many of the search results that have turned up seem to be offline. Maybe that’s just a tendency of Tor sites, as to be expected, or it’s the wrong search terms. RapTOR, which was mentioned on an earlier post, is not only a list of darknet markets, but also several other types of onion and clearnet sites. Examples include search engines, onion directories, and privacy-friendly email providers:
- http://msydqstlz2kzerdg.onion/ – Ahmia
- http://wk5hjnojqkavnxoo.onion/ – Darknet Trust
- http://ohivsd7ze7rgdir4.onion/ – Darknet Trust 2
- http://haystakvxad7wbk5.onion/ – Haystak
- http://hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/ – not Evil
- http://3bbaaaccczcbdddz.onion/ – OnionLand
- http://phobosxilamwcg75xt22id7aywkzol6q6rfl2flipcqoc4e4ahima5id.onion/ – Phobos
- http://searx7gwtu5rh6wr.onion/ – Searx
- http://xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion/ – TORCH
- hhttp://visitorfi5kl7q7i.onion – VisiTOR
- http://t7tb43a7gvl6wb7j.onion/ – Dark Eye
- http://darkeyepxw7cuu2cppnjlgqaav6j42gyt43clcn4vjjf7llfyly5cxid.onion/ – Dark Eye 2
These are only a few such link lists; many more exist, but these seem to be some of the better ones that are online right now. Ahmia also allows you to search I2P, in case that interests you. The search engine https://i2psearch.com allows you to do the same.